Saturday, April 9, 2011

Where Do We Go From Here?

The all important first post.

Here I set the tone for what is to come for the rest of this blog. Like what the title reads, this is a space for me to detail my experiences and journey from religiousness (yes the supernatural sort) to one of disbelief.

For the record, I am a mere layman. I do not have a genius level intellect to pride upon. As much as it is, it is my hope and goal to share things I came to understand and ultimately to accept the changes that curtail - moving from a state of religiousness to disbelief.

Along the way I've encountered many fascinating discoveries, made possible by a more intimate understanding of the sciences. These discoveries and fascinations were not only that of the gradual unravelling of the various mysteries there is to know in nature and advances in technology, but also the shaping of my inner being and thoughts.

These experiences are what I hope to bring to the fore here. Through these experiences, I hope to highlight, the hopeless and narrow minded view set upon us by religion of all kinds.

As Nietzsche proclaimed that "God is Dead" - so where do we go from here?

Emerging from the remnants of a dead God, we can go wherever we want to. I am sure it will be a fascinating journey both within and without.

No comments:

Post a Comment